fort worth texas disability attorney Ft. Worth Traffic Tickets, Warrants, Accidents & Occupational Licenses

Traffic Tickets and Warrants

I have handled traffic cases for years, and frequently I can handle traffic tickets for a hassle-free flat rate fee without you having to come in person to my office. Generally I will appear for you in court so you do not have to do so yourself. My office is only one block south of Texas Christian University with easy access from Berry Street. Please fill out my traffic citation form so that I can assess your situation. If there was an auto accident, DWI, or hit-and-run, however, you also need to call me immediately.

Related Services:
Warrants Occupational/Hardship Licenses

We serve cities in the greater Tarrant County area including: Arlington, Saginaw, Bedford, Sansom Park, Benbrook, Southlake, Blue Mound , Watauga, Colleyville, Westworth Village, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Hurst, Edgecliff Village, Euless, Everman, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Grapevine, Grand Prairie, Haltom City, White Settlement, Keller, Kennedale, Lakeside, Lake Worth, Mansfield, North Richland Hills, Pantego, Richland Hills, River Oaks

Common Offenses

• Speeding Tickets • Driving Without a License
• Driving While License Suspended • Failure to Maintain Financial Responsibility
• Failure to Maintain a Single Lane • Failure to Appear
• Failure to Signal • Following Too Close
• No Insurance • No Inspection or Expired Inspection
• Reckless Driving • Running a Red Light or Stop Sign
• No Registration or Expired Registration

Convenient Flat-Rate Fees
Traffic Tickets $40/offense*
Traffic Ticket w/trial $500/offense*
Warrants $80/offense*

*Please note: A single ticket may contain multiple offenses.



If your ticket is in alias warrant, I can make a bond for you and you can still probably make a plea bargain for deferred adjudication and get the ticket removed from your record. If your ticket is in capias warrant, however, you must pay the amount owed–or serve time in jail–at a daily rate depending on the court in question.

Occupational Licenses and Hardship Licenses (ODL)

Whether your Texas drivers license has been suspended for points or because of a DWI, as your attorney I can help you to obtain an occupational license which will allow you to go to work and take care of essential household needs. These licenses require you to purchase a special type of insurance coverage called an SR22. For more information on how we can help you obtain such a license, please visit our Texas Occupational Driver License page.


Comments are closed.